The Sales Representative is your key contact during Design phase, regarding administrative and commercial matters. His experience provides a wealth of added value, thanks in particular to his knowledge of the technologies used.
The way we follow up:
- – Management of terminology (evolution and traceability).
- – Documentation (definition files and user manuals).
- – Qualification tests coaching and monitoring.
- – Customer/Business stock management.
- – Qualified solutions lifetime in line with customers validation processes.
- – Certified products: Rugged in EMC, thermal or mechanical, these products have been conceived for extreme operating conditions.
APLUS Système Automation plays the role of prime contractor for the development of new products. We work in close collaboration with different partners depending on developed products.
- – Parts store
- – Receptions & expeditions areas
- – 8 production & assembly lines
- – 2 software installation lines
- – 2 burning & final tests lines
- – On-premises repair
- – On site installation & maintenance
- – Hotline
For many years, we have been working with a rigorous methodology, in compliance with our Quality Manual. APLUS Système Automation is ISO 9001 certified.